Monday, May 11, 2009

Have You Flossed Today?

For me, laying down in the dentist chair looking up at two hands and protective glasses is usually follow by the statement, "you really should floss more."

Who really wants to floss? Do we really have time for it?

As I drove home from work the other I was pleased to see a lady in the car next to me flossing in the rear view mirror. Normally I am not a fan of people pulling out their toilettry bag in their vehicle, turn the mirror towards themselves, and therefore subjecting us to their unfocused driving. But this day was different. She was doing something I know I need to do.

I tried to capture the moment, but its hard while your driving. (Ironically, something else you shouldn't do while operating a vehicle.)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

She must have been using http://flossedtoday.com =)