Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Looking in the Mirror

I really want to be a writer. The idea of publishing my thoughts for others to pick apart is thrilling. But I recently have been reading over some of the things posted in this blog (not to say that these are a sampling of the kind of writing I would do or that I actually proof read anything on here) and realized that it is pretty much crap.

That leaves me questioning if I can write, will ever write, or even should write. But the yearning inside persists and I can say nothing other than I want to.

As far as I know, crap never looked into the mirror and thought, "Im crap." So, my writing will never know that it sucks, mainly because it does not have the capacity to think.

Therefore, if I want to and the product has an inability for self-awareness, I will write. You, the reader, will have to deal with it.

No comments: